The internet is full of legal pitfalls. I try to make your life easier.
Please note the following rules and everything will be fine.
- All images on orbcat.com can be used for COMMERCIAL and NONCOMMERCIAL USE – WITHOUT Registration!
- You are free to use the images commercially for your client’s works, or for your own projects (e.g. as part of webdesign, graphic design)
- You are allowed to include the images in HTML / PSD / PowerPoint templates that you sell (as part of your design). I would be very grateful if you mentioned orbcat.com.
- You are free to creating images for your social media accounts.
- You are free to use the images for any illustrative purposes in any media e.g.: websites, blogs, newsletters, emails, books, e-books, booklets, smartphone apps, pdf documents, web banners, business cards, flyer, advertisements, tv, movies, video presentations, slideshows, splash screens, magazine articles, brochures, document illustrations, billboards, packages, booklets.
- No attribution required, but attribution is always welcome 🙂
- Don’t resell the images as file (stand alone) without permission.
- Redistribution of the images on competitive or similar services (e.g. free image sites) is not allowed without authority and permission.
- Do not claim the original images (stand alone) as your own work.
- Don’t redistribute or sell the images (not even as part of a image) on stock image sites or image libraries (e.g. Website Builder) without permission.
- Don’t use the images as part of a logo, trademark or service mark.
- Don’t use the images for pornographic, infringing, defamatory, racist or religiously offensive illustrations.
If something is unclear or you have any questions, please contact me at the following email address.