The internet is full of legal pitfalls. I try to make your life easier.
Please note the following rules and everything will be fine.
- All free images on orbcat.com can be used for COMMERCIAL and NONCOMMERCIAL USE – WITHOUT Registration!
- You are free to use the free images commercially for your client’s works, or for your own projects (e.g. as part of webdesign, graphic design)
- You are allowed to include the free images in HTML / PSD / PowerPoint templates that you sell (as part of your design). I would be very grateful if you mentioned orbcat.com.
- You are free to use it for your social media accounts!
- You are free to use the free images for any illustrative purposes e.g.: websites, blogs, newsletters, emails, books, e-books, booklets, smartphone apps, pdf documents, web banners, business cards, flyer, advertisements, tv, movies, video presentations, slideshows, splash screens, magazine articles, brochures, document illustrations, billboards, packages, booklets.
- No attribution required, but attribution is always welcome 🙂
- Don’t resell the free images as file (stand alone) without permission.
- Redistribution of the free images on competitive or similar services (e.g. free image sites) is not allowed without authority and permission.
- Do not claim the original free images (stand alone) as your own work.
- Don’t redistribute or sell the free images (not even as part of a image) on stock image sites or image libraries (e.g. Website Builder) or NFT-Projects without permission and authority.
- Don’t use the free images as part of a logo, trademark or service mark.
- Don’t use the free images for pornographic, infringing, defamatory, racist or religiously offensive illustrations.
If something is unclear or you have any questions, please contact me at the following email address.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram: